Sunday, March 13, 2016

Scherper Maart 2016 - weblinks - I Charleston The World / I Cartoon The World

These are the links to the clips I referred to in the article in Scherper cartoon magazine March 2016 edition. No cartoons but Charleston and Lindy Hop fun in this clips.

I Charleston The World YouTube Channel / all clips

I Charleston ...

Tell Aviv
Jerusalem
Beijing
Taiwan
Belo Horizonte
Sao Paulo
Stockholm
Herrang
Malmö
Copenhagen
Nashville
Hamburg
Ruyigi - Burundi
London
Paris
Novosibirk

My favourite: I Charleston Memphis (Music: Blue Suede Shoes - Viva Elvis, Cirque du Soleil )


I you want to discover swinging music, this playlist can be good beginning...

Click here to go to Neo-Swing Music Playlist - YouTube
(with Tape Five, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Brian Setzer Orchestra, The Jive Aces, Caravan Palace, Indigo Swing, etc. )

Like it? Can't get enough? Swing it here...

Swing Playlist 1
Swing Playlist 2


Books mentioned in the article:












No comments: